Thursday Evenings at Old Meadows Park
- We break the last 2 weeks of the year.
- Your class fee covers the entire evening, so feel free to stay as long as you like and learn as much as you want!
Schedule (updated for 2020)
6:30 – 7:15 pm BEGINNER
7:15 – 8:00 pm EASY
8:00 – 9:00 pm INTERMEDIATE
9:00 – 9:30 pm INTERMEDIATE PLUS
Register: Online @ Conejo Recreation & Park District or bring cash OR check with you to class. Choose the number of classes you want to attend:
NEW! BEGINNER CLOGGING
If you’re thinking wooden shoes, you’re wrong! Fun percussive form of dance with clog taps that can be glued to a comfy pair of sneakers (or wear regular tap shoes). Taps sold in Class for $20.
2020 Beginners class schedule:
- Winter session: Jan 16 – March 12
- Spring session: April 2 – May 28
- Summer session: June 25 – Aug 20
- Fall session: Sept 24 – Nov 19
Beginners class details:
Duration: 9 wks
Instructors: Evy and Kay
Ages: 13.0 yrs – 99.0 yrs
Location: Old Meadows Center
Time: 6:30-7:15 pm
Fee: $48.00 (a special discount rate for beginners, a one-time offer ONLY)
Register: Online @ Conejo Recreation & Park District OR bring cash or check with you to class.